It's simple - dial 076 603 5060, (outside Ireland, +353 76 603 5060) and record a voicemail of up to three minutes which will played on the Here’s How podcast. Click on the headings below for tips to help you leave a good message.
Record and email your message
What to say
Good Sound Quality
- Call from a quiet place, with as few distractions and interruptions as possible.
- If possible, call from a landline, or at least make sure that your mobile signal is strong.
- Don't use hands free or a speakerphone on either a landline or mobile - they often have poor sound quality. Also, please don't use a headset or mobile earphones.
Prefer to be Interviewed?
How much does the call cost?
Reasons I might not include your message
- Not enough time: I limit the podcast to about 45 minutes, so there may not be enough time to include your message
- Already covered: The topic of your message may already have been covered by another caller recently.
- Poor quality recording: If people won’t be able to understand what you are saying, I can’t include the call. If there’s time, I might get back to you to ask you to re-record your message in a different way.
- Not suitable: If I decide that the topic of your call is not suitable, I won’t include it.
- Libel: No matter who says it, I could be held responsible for all content in the podcast, so I will not include defamatory content.
- Insults or abusive language: Constructive criticism is the mainstay of the show, but I will not include abusive or insulting calls.
- Broken record: I’m happy to return to a topic if that is justified by events, but I won’t include too many repeated calls on the same topic, or from the same person.
As with any call-in, contributions from callers become the copyright of the show producer.